Friday, November 20, 2015

A Different Take on Trolling

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, but I feel I have a different take on cyber bullying. I don't want this to come off a in a negative way, but I don't often times pity those being bullied. This does not mean I support it, but I know I do not always feel bad. The thing about cyberbullying is that it comes with being a part of social media. When you decide to participate in social media, you always risk the possibility of exposing yourself to any sort of harassment. Now, I can't stress this enough. I do not believe this justifies the action,  I am simply saying if someone is going to expose themselves to this it's always beneficial to teach themself to have tough skin. Being able to handle all the comments said without being affected is something that's necessary to a lifestyle including social media. I hope no one takes this the wrong way as I do still feel that belittling someone over the Internet is extremely cruel and there is no excuse for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment