Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I Hate Trolls

I hate trolls
This whole topic about trolls has got my blood boiling because I hate people who mess with others 
over the internet and can get away with it because we can't see them through a screen. Lately I've 
been noticing only two types of trolls on the internet, the funny ones and the others that take it too 
far. Many people may know the websites 4Chan and Reddit, the most troll infested online places I 
know of and honestly I can't believe the things people talk about. To me trolls are people who have
nothing better with there lives so they make other peoples lives miserable for there own entertainment. When you try to fight back they will always have something to say because apparently over the internet they're invincible, the only way to beat a troll is just to ignore them.
So what if they keep posting stuff about you on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. They're wasting their own time doing these things and for what, to make you as miserable as them. It's like your having a good conversation with someone and then a troll appears to post a comment that upsets almost everyone.There is no real purpose behind a trolls comment but to make people angry. they will lie, exaggerate, and offend just to get a response. This is just from my experience.
Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! me too chris. These people just don't understand how they have so much affect on certain people lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you because, when I see it I think of people that have nothing going for themselves. It makes me mad especially when I see someone that is too shy or scared to defend them self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said this before, I believe, but I think that we shouldn't call online harassment "trolling." It makes it seem illegitimate, that the harassers are doing anything wrong, that they're just having fun. This is absolutely false though. They ruin lives, ruin relationships, jobs, make people kill themselves or hurt others. What they're doing is absolutely deplorable and I think it's demeening to reduce the plight and suffering these people have went through to simply "being trolled."

    That's my two cents on it, I enjoyed your post Chris. I totally agree with you. This all gets my blood boiling as well.

    ReplyDelete