Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I just love it because of all the food I get to eat. I usually spend it with my dad side of the family. This year I am going to Washington state to visit my grandparents from my dad side. I am going to be there for Thanksgiving break. One of the things I love about Thanksgiving is that there is always left overs for the next day. I also like it because I get to spend time with my family. I feel bad for all the people who don't have a chance to have a Thanksgiving like most people. That's why I like that Mayfair helps families like that, because everyone should deserve a great Thanksgiving meal with their family. So I hope that everyone has a great vacation and an amazing Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment