Friday, November 20, 2015

Trolling can be used for good too?

Trolls can be funny but they were meant to be insidious. They lurk through the darkness and go around and mess with people just for fun. Personally I think trolls were strongly just meant to prank people. But after reading the articles, I see trolls in a different story now. I've never personally seen such cruelty from anyone on social media befote. I usually stay out of drama or any negative aspect on the Internet. My parents doesn't check what I'm doing it or what I'm looking at. They trust me, as I trust them. Some teenagers need their personal space but most trolls are actual teenagers. Checking time to time is a good thing from teenagers that don't know the world. I have a friend who does weird things and his parents checks his social media every now and then. Trolling is another way of bullying someone. I've trolled my friends before, but only as a minor joke which they all knew. It was an obese picture of me, and it somewhat scares them. To me, trolling is just a joke and is really meant to be used within your group of friends and not on random people whom you don't know.

-Robin Hwang P5

No comments:

Post a Comment