Thursday, November 19, 2015

You Don't Need Them Troll





Trolls!!! What can I say about trolls to make them not sound so bad? I don't think I can say anything nice, kind, or respectful, because they aren't good people.  Also, trolls are kind of like bullies, they just say what they want to say, whenever they want to say.  Which is not okay because people can get hurt mentally and physically.  Another thing is trolls are not only in person, they can also be on social media and email. Nobody needs trolls in there lives. People like us already have so much to dell with like family, school, and religious things.  We need to kick these trolls out of our lives, once and for all.  So, us as class should expose these trolls and get reed of them.  Also we should make she that we aren't being trolls towards others; so may brighten up others people day. So do as the says "DO NOT FEED THE (INTERNET) TROLLS"!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marquis! I liked your blog and the main topic. I too agree that trolls shouldn't be existent. It's not fair that so many innocent humans are getting hurt by ignorant people. I understand they may be going through something, but taking it out in an even lower way is not acceptable. And your blog established that main focus. I just have a couple tips. Before you submit, reread your post and make sure it's exactly how you want it. There were a couple of common errors with the use of words such as "she" instead of "sure". But it's understandable! Also make some sentences longer to show more expression and understanding. All in all I agreed with what you were saying and I hope that one day trolling would die out.

    ReplyDelete