Thursday, November 19, 2015

They see me trollin...

What is a troll? A troll is defined as someone who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response for them. Someone who trolls probably has nothing better to do with their time. It's actually heartbreaking for the people who are being trolled. I don't want to assume that all trolls are heartless but it's hard not to think that way since they do things to bring others down i.e. creating fake accounts. How does bringing someone down make someone else feel happy. I don't think trolling is taken very seriously since there are so many of them. Posting mean comments about people or making fun of someone doesn't even cross my mind, maybe it's because my parents taught me that being mean to someone doesn't get me anywhere in life. I think if we all cracked down on trolling, it would be taken more seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I love your title!! It had me laughing. Ahaha well anyways you do have a good point and it's good that your parents taught you that way. I think trolling is a horrible thing to do and I agree that no one really does take this seriously.

    ReplyDelete