Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Writing Process

I would have to say that this unit by far has been really challenging. I've cone across multiple questions about food in general and just so many other things that we put in our bodies. Its actually quite scary too. This unit has also been very eye opening also, it helped me realize that my topic question not only help me understand the true growing process of most of our fruits, but it also raised many more questions. Not only did I start questioning everything about our food after that, but I also started questioning how it affects our Earth. See, and this is why this unit was so difficult for me, because as I felt like I was headed towards the right direction writing my paper, there would come times where another question would form in my head and just completely throw me off. I'm going through my paper now and I'm noticing that I have to stay focused, because it shows in my paper that I'm completely going off topic and its not flowing how I would like it to. Nothing like a little trial and error to help you to become a better writer right?

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I'll eat something from a fast food restaurant and then just question what I've just eaten. Or I'll be at the market and me purchasing food there makes me feel horrible. After this unit I'm seriously considering local food produce or organic markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This unit has also affected the way I look at food and what I've been eating lately. I think it's an eye opener now but there's soon going to be a point after this unit where we slowly begin to not care or question it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta job lulu! This unit has been really interesting because its about eating healthy and growing foods, which is hard for the younger generation to do.

    ReplyDelete