Sunday, April 3, 2016

What I've gained from Food and Politics

Throughout my whole writing process I've learned so much about Food and politics. Because of the research required I've learned different things such as the process of becoming an organic based company, the rules and regulations of organic farms and so on. This unit has taught me a lot of things about food and politics that I didn't even know existed. My writing process was all research before I started anything and that's where I just kept reading and reading different articles. I now know some statistics and found out some interesting information on where my food was coming from. This just wasn't a writing assignment it was also a learning experience.

3 comments:

  1. Throughout this whole food process I've learned a lot of things that I didn't even know about. Like for instance how our animals that we eat are being raised and all the chemicals we use in plants, its kind of gross. I guess its just a matter of time before we realize what we're putting into our bodies is actually harming us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis this is really good! I think everything thinks this is also a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis this is really good! I think everything thinks this is also a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete