Monday, October 19, 2015

Deadlines

Deadlines. Deadlines. Deadlines. Lately that is all I can think of. Whether it be a regular school assignment or college application my life is filled with deadlines. All I heard from past seniors was how great senior year would be. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great senior year so far, but there are so many things to deal with, too. College is on my mind all the time. It's either the only thing I'm thinking of or it is there in the back of my head. I feel as though anything I have to do has to do with college. Almost all my thoughts bring me back to that one thought,  college. 

Whenever I am trying to relax, all I can think of is: maybe you should fill out some college applications, maybe you should get ahead on homework, or you'll never get into any university by sitting here doing nothing! Even when I am just practicing a sport I think that it may not get me anywhere. Sometimes I feel as though I'm wasting my time. There is so much to deal with. Like I said there are colleges applications. Furthermore if you're involved in a sport you have to deal with that too. On top of that you still have school work to do. Oh, and let's say you're involved in clubs too, then there are all those events you may have to participate in. Now what if you add a job to all that? You see there is so much that we seniors have to deal with. It's not easy. However I realize that we can't be afraid to take a break sometimes. 

Yes we do indeed have all the deadlines to deal with, but sometimes it's good to take a break and just enjoy the ride because it will all be over before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment