Monday, October 19, 2015

Experiences as a Senior

As senior year finally came upon me I finally realized what people have been saying to me whether it is a gradate or family, that your high school year will go by in a blink of an eye. As I began to realize this, I began to notice the little things I must do to prepare for the real world and college, man especially college. The one thing that I will probably hate most is doing are the SATs and beginning my applications to finally narrow down where I want to go. Honestly its quite scary because what if you mess up on your application or maybe made the wrong decision on where you want to apply. how I see it, is that yo simply must accept with what you've done and hope the decisions you made are good because if we simply think about the wrong decisions we've made in our lives, nothing would progress. As an athlete I find it to be exciting and stressful playing your sport as a senior because maybe you've set out a goal for a league championship as the football team has made or maybe you're worried about playing in college as I am. Being told that colleges are looking at your performance is a pretty big and nerve racking deal, because its basically saying that you have a slim shot in playing the sport you love to play at college and that's scary as it is, to be able to have the opportunity to play the sport you have so much passion for is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment