Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Year of Redemption

After Finishing off a rather lack-luster season last year,Boys varsity basketball has revamped and are prepared to regain the suburban league title. In addition to returners Jr Harrison,Brian Givens Darius Turpin, Ruben Hill,Myles Purnell,Kobe Hedspeth, and Kyle Small, they picked up a handful of talented transfers. Transferring from Cerritos High school, 6 foot 5 senior Daniel Kim adds length to the roster and can contribute in many different ways. Coming over from Redondo Union, sophomore guard Caleb Christopher(younger brother of former NBA player Patrick Christopher), is very talented with great potential. Hailing from Inglewood High school, junior guard Bryman Muhammad is hoping to come in and contribute to what can become a very great team. With the amount of skill and depth the team possesses this year, they plan to regain the suburban league title and make a deep run in CIF. It's guaranteed that you won't wanna miss a single game. So be sure to COME OUT AND SUPPORT!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Why do you say "former" NBA player Patrick Christopher? Do you know something I don't know? Last I heard, he was returning to Memphis for training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to watch you guys play this season. I really want to make every game--home and away. The student section is being held to a high standard after Ricky and Adam left, and I intend to pick it up where they left off. I'll never forget the promise you made me at my last game, and I can't wait to take a look at that ring. Keep up the good work Brian!

    ReplyDelete