Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hasn't Hit Me Yet

It really hasn't hit me yet. The "Oh my God we're seniors!" and the " Oh my God we're graduating!" Like I still feel the same as last year just with new teachers and different classes. I see so many seniors excited about graduating and finally leaving high school like it's gonna get any easier for them after. They are told that it is just the beginning and that it is tough after graduating from high school. But I don’t think they really acknowledge it. Like they hear it and they can imagine how tough it is but don't know exactly about it. Most actually listen and plan for it but some don't. There’s a lot of things ahead of people and a lot of  great opportunities. I just wish good luck to everyone when they graduate and to have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment