Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'm late...like always.

I love the idea of a blog, but the thought of everyone being able to read it actually kind of scares me. To be completely honest, I just got out of the shower and I suddenly remembered about the blog. So I am going to type whatever pops into my head at the moment. I don't know about everyone but the thought of graduating and going to college is a roller coaster of emotions. At times I am so excited and anxious to graduate. And then I start to panic. Living under great expectations is a lot of weight on my tiny shoulders. I don't want to complain but man, senior year is getting to me. As I am typing, I am watching greys anatomy. Man. Anyone who watches it knows what I am feeling right now. I am not a very good multitasker...so it feels like I am typing one sentence per episode. I honesty don't know what else to type about. And I went from my emotions of senior year to greys anatomy. Actually, senior year and greys anatomy do have something in common. Me crying with both. I am actually kind of sad now. I think I should turn greys anatomy off and put the walking dead instead. Daryl Dixon always brings up my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment