Monday, October 19, 2015

My future

Senior year has helped me realize that I need to make goals and really start thinking about my future. I was having a talk with my family at my aunt's baby shower, they wanted to know what I wanted as my career and I told them my story so I am going to tell you. Ever since I was a little girl I love to pretend that my dolls were in trouble and I would be the super hero to save them. As I grew older I would go with my church and feed the homeless. As I became a senior I really started to realize that I would love to do that as a career help others. First I wanted to travel around the world and help any kids in need but I want to have a stable career. The only career that could let me do that is being a social worker. A social worker is hard work and you have to be emotionally ready for it but I am pretty sure I can handle it. I am ready to make a change in the world. Knowing that I will help other children I am going to be so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment