Monday, October 19, 2015

Twenty One Pilots

There's this band that I fell in love with. Many people are not into their music and that's completely fine with me because a lot of people don't know great things when they see or hear them. I recently went to their concert at the Greek Theater and it was probably the best experience of my life. 
Trying to get tickets was so difficult until finally my boyfriend was able to get my best friend Jazmin and I tickets. We couldn't have been happier, especially since we got these tickets the day before the actual concert and we were so pumped. 
Throughout the whole day of the concert it was all I could think about playing their songs over and over on my phone or even just in my head. It didn't hit me that I was actually going to see them until I was sitting through the opening act just patiently waiting, listening to them. 
Then they came on and every person in that theater stood up and probably yelled at the top of their lungs. Seeing them perform made me realize how weird and just plain out crazy those two guys are but I guess that just makes me love them even more. Not one moment did I sit down through the concert. We were standing, jumping, swaying, leaning, rocking, and at even one point I was on Jazmin's shoulders. Their singing was amazing and sounded so smoothly as if we were hearing their album off the disc. Tyler, the lead singer, even ended up going on top of the sound booth and singing a song up there which was insane of him but it was ultimately great. 
After this concert watching all the videos just make me really sad and make me wish I could go back. Now when I listen to them on my phone or on the radio I could just say "wow i saw them live". It was definitely the best day I've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment