Monday, October 19, 2015

What is this?

Honestly, I don't even know what to write in this blog, but I started reading other blogs and they're basically just random topics and surprisingly I can relate with randomness. So hopefully it comes out good. To be completely  honest with you so many people are excited that we are seniors who will graduate soon and all begin our separate lives that will eventually lead us to our finished destiny. But as far as me being excited, I don't think I would say that's how I feel about it. The fact that I'm a senior and it's my last year to do any school activities hasn't exactly hit me yet. College applications are stressful but they're not hard for me at least. Sometimes I don't really feel like myself at all because I feel like a walking body with no memory. My mind just begins having a mind of its own. Like I turn into some kind of robot or something, I'm walking, and talking but my mind is in a thinking dimension. What do I think about you may ask? I think about many things; I think about personal issues I have, certain people that randomly pop in my head, whether or not I will end up truly becoming successful in life or if I'm just taking up space in the world. If I see someone happily laughing or talking I wonder what they're so happy about, or whether or not they have as many problems as I do in life. I sometimes wonder what if feels like to just be at peace with the world and truly just be naturally happy without having to fake or pretend to be just to get through  the day. Their are some days that are good for me and other days that aren't so good, but in all truth I think everyone has good and bad days at one point in their life. But at the end of the day were all the same just ordinary human beings.

Alexis Mora

No comments:

Post a Comment