Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas

Christmas time always reminds of a room full of people laughing and having a great time. Something I enjoy doing during Christmas time is watching movies. I do this weird thing where I watch Halloween movies during Christmas and Christmas movies during Halloween, however there is one movie that I must watch no matter what, every Christmas. That movie is The Grinch. I really really love that movie, ever since I was a young girl. I love how at the end the Grinch's heart grows and he learns what love and Christmas spirit is really all about. This year I have been very excited for Christmas break to come way more than other years. This year I am the most excited because I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment