Thursday, December 3, 2015

How being Anonymity can have it's perks

Anonymous. When you hear someone say this word what do you think? I put a negative cognition on it because when i was growing up i would always wonder why this person has to be anonymous to write a negative comment to write and put someone down. When we were talking about putting a good outcome on Anonymous writers. In my opinion they seem to feel more comfortable without knowing who they are so they don't judge right away. An good example for this is the reality show the voice. The celebrity judges are turned around in a chair facing the audience so once the contestants sing and the coaches like their voice they hit a button and they get turn they chair around. That sense of anonymity makes them feel like they can sing without being judged about their image. I understand how they want to be known anonymous when they first walk into the stage because the judges are choosing them on their soulful voice. Now when someone says the word anonymous I can put a positive outlook on the word.

2 comments:

  1. yes, your right some people just want to be kept anonymous for good reasons. An example would be like a person publishing work of his/her own and wanting to keep it as a mystery person. Like publishing a poem and it reads anonymous but the poem is really, really good and your all left like, "wow, this is really good I wonder who's work is this." Maybe news reporters notice and gossip starts approaching about this anonymous mystery person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ALYSSA! I love that show and I completely agree. Many people love to be comfortable to be who they truly are without being judged on appearance or anything. I was the same in putting down the word anonymous because I've never heard good things come out of being that. Ever since the New York articles it added a different outlook for me on why anonymity is good.

    ReplyDelete