Friday, December 11, 2015

Put it in the past!

I've always known online anonymity was something that is hard to control, but I can't say that I've always known it was done to the extent in which I learned about this section of ERW. I have always heard of the harassment that happens over the Internet, but I also can't say I have ever witnessed it. I have never imagined someone could be as cruel to another human such as Zelda Williams, who has been through so much with losing her father. It just seems inhumane. With that being said, I'm glad it's over, this has been an incredibly stressful few weeks, but it's finally over, and all we have is a half of a week left! I've never looked forward to break as much as I do right now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhh. You got many pointers that really represent probably everyone in class. The fact upon what happened to Zelda Williams and the fact that it's been a really tough week. Winter Break!!!
    -RH
    P5

    ReplyDelete