Friday, December 4, 2015


The Truth Under the mask




Anonymous people try so many things to hide who they are truly are all the time.  People don't understand why certain people do certain things on social media or on certain websites. Honestly I don't understand it either, but then i think about it. Some people are being trolls just because they have gotten treated that way their whole lives, and they want to see how it is on the other side of the fence. People shouldn't hide behind that mask just because they're scared or afraid of what people might think of them.

Now I chose this quote because it so true; like its ridiculous.The first part of the quote in my wrote is basically like, a person who is in front of you will only tell them what you want to here, not the true feelings that you want to know.  The second part of the quote means to me is that if you give a person the stage to perform on, they will eventually show you the real them. Also, if you give them a anonymous user name and password, then they will come out with the real stuff.

So this is what I think anonymity means, a person who is always being anonymous. Also hiding there true feelings and thoughts. 

3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE with you! I believe that people do come out when they have something to hide behind. Usually it's not in any means of being fake, but more as a protection thing. I agree with the quote you chose, it really shows how people, and it could be anybody, it really shows how they feel the need to hide behind a mask in order for them to say what's on their mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture and I see what you are saying. The quote is perfectly said and the way you interpreted it was good! People do say what they really feel when no one knows it's them. You're amazing by the way. lol

    ReplyDelete