Friday, December 11, 2015

Decisions

I need to make a decision on whether I want to go to a four year university or start at community college. I recently received a letter about joining the the track and field team at Cerritos College, which is very exciting. In the letter it said there was a meeting so I could get more information about it so I went to the meeting. I kind of think it might be a good opportunity for me. They said that students who go to community college first save money because they have the same classes like the four years universities. They also said that for the students who didn't get into the college of their choice if they attend community college they have a higher chance of getting into a four year after going to community college. They talked about how some of their athletes received full ride scholarships to four year universities. From everything that they talked about it seems like a great opportunity, but I'm still unsure if I want to do it. This decision could change my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment