Tuesday, March 15, 2016

For my essay I'm  writing about how food producers and companies are too protected by the law. There have been too many occasions that people up on the account of a food producers negligence. Like in recent events the whole E.ColI issue in Chipotle. I don't it was Chipotle's fault at all. They got their meat from a producer that had tainted meat. In Food Inc., it was mention that feeding cows corn is what caused E.Coli. Cows are not made to digest corn but they feed them it anyway because it is cheap and gets them bigger. The other issue I'm addressing is how the government allows Monsanto's genetically modified beans are appearing in fields that are only supposed to produce organic soy beans. Why isn't the government  saying anything in this matter? It's hurts small farmsize while keeping Monsanto on top. I'm not really  sure if my research questions is approved  but I think it is strong enough  to be stretched to different issues in three food industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment