Tuesday, March 15, 2016


My research question is requiring to find out how our food policy does undermine American health. The reason why I chose this question is because it’s important to understand how our government regulates our food choices also due to the fact due to these food policies is the reason why most people in America are obese and it’s due to these poorly made health policies that most of the population is on the bigger side. Simply it’s due to these policies that can cause obesity or maybe even food poisoning which may cause serious health problems/ conditions which may be dire.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this industrial agriculture method is affecting us negatively because I have seen it affect some of my family members. Their diets consisted of fast food or processed food from the market and eventually their health caught up with them.

    ReplyDelete