Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Writing process

My process to write this research essay started off with me asking myself what's something I have a lack of understanding towards that relates to the subject.  I've always been told about processed foods and how it negatively affects our health but never the environment.  So I figured if it takes a toll on us,  it probably has the same impact toward our earth.  So I searched up my question and found some articles that have informed me exactly what happens to our earth through this industrial agriculture. I saved some of these articles that I felt would benefit my research essay and then started making my first drafts.  I cited some of the drafts for textual evidence and then analyzed what I had cited.

5 comments:

  1. Good job man, keep up the good work! Chu got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayeee. That's some great news. It's easy once you don't get lazy. You already got this all packed up.

    -Robin Hwang
    P.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to find out more about what you didn't know much about it is a great idea because I feel like you would find much more to write about. I feel as though I knew a lot about what I was writing about and I felt repetitive. Good job Dominic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you started off your research paper by asking yourself something that you had little understanding of. Usually most people would start off with a topic they know something about and just add on to it. Right on man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its good to see your interest in our environment and what kind of effects these industries cause from mass producing processed foods.

    ReplyDelete