Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My research paper is going to be about "Why fast food is cheaper than healthy foods?" I've learned a lot of information after only doing a little bit of research. I learned that fast food isn't necessarily cheaper, it's just more convenient. You can cook a home cook meal at home, that's way cheaper but most people don't have time to stay and cook at home, since most American's are always on the go. Fast food is more convenient but not necessarily cheaper. I think if most American's new that, they'd still choose fast food, when really cooking a meal at home is way better. I'm going to start having more dinner's at home, rather than going out, so I can save more money!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a good research questions because there are many ways to go about it. You're going to have a lot of sources to pull from

    ReplyDelete