Friday, March 18, 2016

My Writing Process

My writing process has been good because surprisingly I have not procrastinated. I started my draft and bibliography days before it was due and I wrote everything as well as I could. At first I was lost and didn't know what to write but once I figured it out it came easy and I was on a roll. Now all I have left is to fix my work cited page and edit my draft/make it a little longer. Honestly this research paper has been easier to write than I thought it would be and it has helped me gain new knowledge about what I eat, after all the research I did, I’ve been trying my best to eat healthier and cook meals for myself instead of eating out or stopping at fast food places. I have tried to make my family aware of the chemicals and other unhealthy substances that are put in our foods but they don’t seem to be bothered by it and that is really upsetting. I feel as though writing about food politics has really opened my eyes to all the dangers of eating not only fast food but the stuff we consider healthy as well, and I wish my family could also know all this and try to live a healthier lifestyle along with me.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't procrastinated either I can tell that my paper has better quality. I'm less stressed about the entire process and I feel like I can enjoy the unit for what it is.

    ReplyDelete